What a wonderful time with the whole family together. It was such a treat to be able to hang out, catch up, and tour the area. We travelled to Nara (the old Japanese capitol), Hiroshima, Miyajima (a mountain island), and of course downtown Osaka!
It was fun to begin the new decade in Japan as a family. We had also spent the celebration going into the new millennium together as a family in Japan!
As we start a new year, I can't help but think about the future and what I will be doing this year. I am not sure what will happen and I am slow to make goals or resolutions, but I will remain in Boston through the year, and have several trips in the works.
I know that God has a great plan and I look forward to all the experiences, events and adventures of 2010!
Now I'm back in Cambridge, MA ready to work for three weeks before heading to South Africa to see friends in both Johannesburg and Cape Town as well as meet the beautiful baby, Keitumetse, who I have been waiting to meet for a very long time!
So far 2010 has been exciting and full of travel!
No comments:
Post a Comment