my dislike for pizza and my pure enjoyment of anything with Italian dressing combined to create a crazy idea: Shepherd's Pie Pizza!
Charlie and I embarked on our cooking quest with high hopes and not too many ingredients. After completing a zip car rental to pick up forgotten items, we began our creation in earnest. Homemade pizza dough, hand spiced ground beef, frozen veggies and Yukon Gold mashed potatoes got us started. We combined the ingredients into a pie-like plate and cooked. the final product was perfection! I mean, who can complain about a meal you can put italian dressing on? With some pizza flavors coming through and delicious meat, this Shepherd's pizza could not be beat!
Here is a picture of a slice of the masterpiece.
Charlie enjoyed his piece, while sporting a great top (one of my scrub tops)!
1 comment:
I am trying to imagine how this might taste, looks good though, I give you an A+ for trying something new! Love the scrub top!
Post a Comment