Saturday, June 6, 2009

waiting...

God has been teaching me about being patient and waiting. I've been learning a lot on patience, but waiting sure is difficult.
I waited for direction with what job to take, and took the one job offer I got here in Boston because it was clearly God's leading, even if it wasn't what I was expecting to go into. Adult Oncology has been very difficult, challenging, and has provided great opportunities to learn. Now Youville has been bought out. (news article is here) Spaulding Rehab is one of the top 7 rehab facilities in the country and is joined with Partners Continuing Health, which encompasses some of the major Boston hospitals! I feel so fortunate to have no concern about job security, and now have many new opportunities presenting themselves as the buy out finalizes. 
what an awesome reminder of how good God is! I need to remember that in God's timing, everything works out to his glory. Maybe that's actually what God has been teaching me about all along

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hear ya! I never would have thought I'd be in Missouri but I had that "nudge" to come and am already so happy with the experience! Keep me posted where you end up!